Header

Monday, May 16, 2005

:: funny dreams again ::

to nic: haha i dun rem very clearly abt my nitemares la.. onli vaguely wad happened... cuz when i woke up i try to rem the details... or else i will forget very quickly..

anyway sat nite i dreamt tt i left my bag in city hall... in the middle of the nite i woke up my dad to send me there to get my bag back... i was praying tt it wouldn't be lost, cuz my wallet with my IC is inside... the thing is, city hall isn't wad it actually looks... it looks more foreign, like european kinda place.. then my house doesn't look like my house, not even my old home! looks more like a chinese home (i seem to rem there was an altar?? :S

then last nite i dreamt tt my sis returned to singapore today.. she didn't tell us.. n i dunno y i went to changi airport n happen to c her juz arrive.. haha.. but i have no chance to entertain her cuz i gotta go sch... hahaha..

i realise i quite long nv update abt my whereabouts... too much abt dreams... haha.. hmm last wk quite busy, as usual.. monday went to tan tock seng hospital to get a jab but didn't. i think i mentioned tt..

then tuesday supposed to have dg, but i still couldn't confirm it so i went home after my worship practise with deborah. din come for FYP cuz supposed to go zoo, but my partner bringing his gf...

wed left FYP around 3pm to prepare n lead worship for LM.

thur stayed back until 6+ then took mrt to orchard, walked around borders n kinokuniya to confirm there's the magazine called Tropical. itz sold for S$6. not bad la.. if next month the Old Phuket Hotel gets featured, i might buy it la. anyway haven't seen tt mag sold in other stores.

fri went home for dinner, but mom was in chinatown... so dad n i had to have dinner by ourselves. he asked me whether i wanna go "blk 198 (in punggol) or changi", i asked "changi where?" he said "changi village lor" then i say "can ah!" hahaha weee good food!~ had bak kut teh n pig's trotters... yummy..... went home n watch tv.. the ch 8 fann wong show last episode.. i onli started watching it halfway thru the serial.

sat went to church earlier to meet shirley bong to talk abt the publicity for mentors. then cell grp.. went back after cell grp.. met my parents in hougang for dinner.. had thai chinese cuisine! i told my mom tt when i eat with them i can save my own money... uh-oh i think they're starting to think tt i'm being money-minded... then very weird my mom started to compare me with my cousin.. she juz mentioned tt my cousin is able to work while studying, able to pay for her driving lessons, etc... argh! i want to work also, but i simply have no time! usually jobs require weekends, n i commit my weekends to church wor.. my weekday nites r for me to rest after school lor.... want me to overwork meh...

sunday woke up around 8+, late for church, after i prepare all tt.. after service went to tend the guitar course registration booth... next week is the course already!~ haha.. hmm.. jac n jeff waited for me to wrap up, n the rest of my cell grp were still at the bus stop.. caught up with them n went to AV for lunch.. hmm if onli they went harbourfront this week.. =X cuz i was going to meet my frenz to go for the NAFA graduation show... i was super late, being the organiser.. =X!!! pai seh... sorry to all! i feel bad to say tt i have been busy collecting namecards tt i nv realli appreciate their art work... oops... but got a bit of inspiration of wad to do thru their works.. maybe i might go down again someday to realli look thru.

from there we walked to the church i study Bahasa in to take bus to Zouk. there was a flea market... i used to be v enthusiastic abt it, but nowadays a bit sian, probably itz becuz i wasn't successful when i applied for a stall the last round..? hehe.. so petty.. anyway bought a.. wad to call it, bracelet? for myself n for darius, since he like the one i bought form thailand so much.. after tt slack in the winebar... until around 6+pm then we started to move off.. we were going to esplanade for some concert... walked all the way there from Zouk!!!~ v tired, but saw a lot of nice stuff to photograph along the way... cool~! hx n i talked along the way... v nice time...

when we reach esplanade the concert was starting, i realise itz the kind of music i dun like..so i decided to walk around esplanade instead... hx joined me, then shaun n wendy also.. we walked to marina square for dinner... i dun like Long John's... so i nv eat..ordered a clam chowder but it kinda sucks.. (to my standard it sucks) then darius n herman joined us, then kevin. around 9+pm we walked back to esplanade to find the rest.. gab still wanted to hang out.. i dun mind.. wanted to find out how the new club at Fullerton looks like.. so juz walked there.. then walked to boat quay to find a jazz pub to sit n chat.. ended up walking a big round... hx n wushan left. we settled in TCC... decided to save money so i din order any drink. kenneth sent me home.. hehe.. thanks v much~! reached home around 12.30am... mom asked how come i came back so late but i dunno how to answer her.. hmm..

this morning hx called at 7.30am to wake me up... but i still lie in bed, want to slp somemore.. hehe..

No comments: