Header

Saturday, May 07, 2005

:: super broke ::

haiz... if onli my sis can send money to me... i'm broke!!!

bought new clothes for dallas' wedding, gotta pack red packet for him.. spent $8.50 on movie n $38 on ktv last week... i've got to pay the sponsorship fee for my "son".. overdue already lor.. my mom has been v kind to subsidise $60 for the red packet, my dad gave me $50 last last week for "juz in case"..... i feel v bad to have spent them already... i regret going ktv actually....

anyway.. today i wanted to look pretty pretty... it was difficult... cuz i dunno how to apply eye shadow, kena my eye until it turned red like some ghost sia.. put glitter on my eye but decided it was not a gd idea... in the end i smudged it all over my face... :S everyone asked mi if i'm very tired at the end of the wedding ceremony.. -.-

but was v happy for the couple... kinda glad tt for a while i dun need to think abt work or other stuff... i even switched my hp to silent mode the whole day to avoid calls.. yeah i went back to the escapist mode where i dun wan to answer any calls.

went to hougang mall for dinner with my parents.. had a lot of food sia... sambal kangkong, green curry chicken, sotong you tiao, braised beef, cereal prawns.. n rice. didn't get anything for her or godma for mother's day cuz i'm broke.. =(

No comments: