Header

Sunday, May 29, 2005

:: chill ::

i can't stand guys who... LIKES CUTE THINGS!!!
YUCKS!

hmm anyway.. update abt my life.. hmm thurs i was experiencing discouragement cuz my work is simply no good enuf.. ms lim simply says my illustration doesn't look 3d enuf n my partner tell me tt cannot use tt illustration, gotta do another one.. but my work style is like tt ma.. all the graphics were started by me, improved by him.. so i did the groundwork this time too, expecting him to help me refine.. but seems like he's not happy abt tt.. i rely on him too much? he seems to complain of too much work to do n i dump my workload on him too... haiz.. i realli dunno wad to say or do... so friday i felt very lost.. i even woke up late... like 11+am... dunno wad happened to me sia.. too tired.. v little rest thruout the week.. i dunno shld i go sch or not.. but have to meet deborah abt club crawl stuff so i went...

friday stayed back longer..although itz International Eat-With-Ur-Family day.. -.- my parents... going to changi village for dinner, i have to meet shirley bong to show her my progress for the mentor publicity.. haiz.. my progress not enuf... somemore in sch i dun realli dare to do outside sch work... or else my partner will buey song.. ... thank God shirley treated me to dinner~! save money again! hehehz. had cabonara at pasta mania.. i haven't been eating alot these days so tt meal was considered very filling to me! i couldn't bite anymore.. so i passed the bacon in my plate to chris.. he shaved his hair.. whoa.. b4 i saw tt itz him i thot he's some other mentor tt i nv met b4! shirley n i went to delifrance at the capitol theatre (ermz.. i dun realli noe building names well) ordered a vanilla frappe.. hmm spent $2, shirley forked out the rest..

can't rem which day i stayed up till 4am.. usually i stay up till 2am.. for these few weeks onli.. after all these i'm gonna have a good rest!!

sat had a prayer workshop.. on my way out from home i wondered if i shld go... i haven paid anyway.. a lot of work not done also.. but juz felt tt i cld use tt time to be ministered to... time (i stay home do work without inspiration) = time (go out get inspiration then do work faster..) so.. i went lor.. was 1 hr late la.. turns out my cell grp nv register for me.. so i registered on the spot lor.. listened to uncle david tok abt listening... then it was lunch time... hoho.. like lucky draw, my first pick on the food packets was my favourite choice!~ got chicken wing, rice, EGG! n nice chili.. :D ;D :D when i opened it i was like.. "HOHO~!!" hehehehe...

anyway the prayer workshop was quite ok onli.. i was lost during their role play.. 3 pple were toking abt prayer request, according to a script, i think.. then halfway rev daven cut in to explain stuff.. but i dunno wad they were trying to convey wor.. =x anyway maybe itz arrangement by God tt i shld sit beside auntie april, i noe her thru her son abraham who grew up together with all of us in sunday school... but he's backslided.. so prayed for him.. i believe God is going to do a great work!

after tt went to sentosa apply for the islander card... hmm.. sometime during this wk i muz go take a nice passport photo!! hehe v happy.. muz thank Jasmine my twin for accompanying me hehe.. then went to harbourfront to buy toiletries for shirley cuz there's SFC camp in church. went back to continue working on the flash.. but i was stuck... the movieclip kept looping in the same frame.. so i msged darius, called hilwan, msged seniors to help.. had dinner, leftover from the SFC camp.. thank God for providing free dinner again!! then went to prepare for worship practice.. great time..

esther drove me to andrew's place to continue working on the flash.. i dunno is it i suay or wad.. the moment i reached, andrew's comp crashed.. he couldn't retrieve the file he did for 2 hours... effort gone?~ haiz...i also cannot do anything to help.. then shirley came.. his comp crashed again.. o.0? doesn't like visitors?? uh.. around 2+am then shirley took taxi to church, n i went to slp. wanted to wake up at 5.30 am to prepare to go home, to prepare to go church. in the end woke up at 7+am... esther called.. so she brought her clothes for me, n drove me to church.. thank God for esther!

i sum up the day with guitar course.. v tired, but i dunno y juz cannot nap.. helped out with the refreshments.. haha.. then esther drove me home.. went to slp immediately.. until 9+pm.. my parents bought mac back =( i wanted to quit eating mac for a long while.. i thot they wld buy ramly burger from johor.. =( !!! go msia shld buy more special stuff back ma! hAIYE

wanted to slp on till the next day, but got things to do.. hmm.. ok i shan't complain anymore la..

later gonna call hx to tok abt something tt's starting to bother me... not abt work or guys. =x u all think tt's wad we tok abt heh?? haha jk la..

No comments: