Header

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

:: left anything behind? ::

monday felt like sunday to me.. i realised i left my baby G behind in jeremy's hse after i got to the bus stop outside his house..

then yday john asked to borrow my camera n i said alright.. later he kept hinting to me like "u went for a church camp recently is it?" n "u went to fy room on friday right?" LOL.. my first reaction is innocently ask, "y? did i leave anything behind?" ROAR! (learn from judy)

oh yday judy came to my hse after dinner. i ate a lot for dinner.. :P jialat.. thank God i managed to maintain my weight miraculously.. haha.. yes i weigh myself everyday.. abit obsessed. we discussed our project stuff till 11.30pm then i couldn't wait!! took out my Jaew n Beautiful Boxer to watch with her. watched until 3am like tt.. jialat now my body clock is adjusted to around tt time.. couldn't fall asleep, so chatted with her on the bed.. ;) hahaz.. the last thing i rem is hear her say "army..." then we dozed off.

i had a nightmare... dreamt that a big spider dropped inside my shirt n i tried to get it out. went to some room n decided to shower n get it out. then instead of the spider i saw an insect of equivalent size.. it was..red colour.. i tried to capture it inside the cloth.. managed to.. then it suddenly jumped out at me!!! of cuz i panicked.. i turned around n saw in the mirror a lot of big bites on my back.. then somehow i woke up..

i set the alarm at 7am but we woke up at 10.30am when her phone rang!! we were like "shit!!!" n quickly jumped out of bed. i still wanna have breakfast.. so we went to punggol plaza n ordered prata n breakfast set. then we went back to my place, pack up a bit, discuss further abt the project then she went off. i still continued to use the comp for another project then rushed out to meet stephanie.

met her at far east plaza, brought her to Green View cafe for lunch.. oh it would have been perfect if not for bean sprouts n GARLIC!!! yucks! we went to 7-eleven to get drinks then walked to scotts coffee bean where we sat down to discuss project. think we ended the meeting around 3pm.. went to Gramophone to take a look.. it was a new opening.

we parted ways n i went to visit my dad's workplace. got mixed up with Orchard Parade Hotel n Orchard Hotel. i hope i didn't look like i was loitering around the area... anyway i saw Fann Wong at the former. cool huh. my dad was kinda telling all his co-workers i'm his daughter.. hoho.. quite cool.. his workplace is erm. like lucky plaza kinda laopok look. aircon blasting loudly n leaking at some areas, stale smell, old cafe setting. at 5pm there were some disgusting men staring n pointing n talking about me.. one of them even came up to my dad n asked, "uncle, ni de nu er ah?" my dad somehow antisocial or dao.. didn't really reply him WAHAHAHA. his workplace is really boring man. no music, nothing to do just sleep, stare at blank spaces.. sigh. not my type of job man. went inside the kitchen n watch him fry vegetables.. then helped him bring out to the serving area.

i had 2 more hours to spare cuz he wanted me to wait for him to get off work then go home together so i went to Borders. walked the whole bookstore.. tired and bored. around 7.20 i went back to Orchard hotel staff canteen, had my dinner then waited for him to pack up. i noticed there were a lot of...notices. "PLEASE CLEAR YOUR USED CUPS AFTER USED..." "THIS SINK IS SOLELY FOR WASHING HANDS. PLEASE DO NOT BRUSH YOUR TEETH OR RINSE YOUR MOUTH HERE." "DO NOT BRING ANY FOOD OUT OF THIS CANTEEN" ... funny sia..

it was drizzling when we left.. took bus to dhoby ghaut then train home. i realise i've been visiting orchard a few days in a row already.....i think.

No comments: