Header

Friday, December 09, 2005

:: wad's wrong ::

dunno wad's wrong with me man.. henry pointed out tt i look rather deep in thoughts lately.. i think i really THINK TOO MUCH.. worried abt portfolio n animoweb n freelance work n camp comm... so many things on my mind..

hmm.. i just realised i forgot to go for Tuesday Prayer meeting.. tt day Chihiro came to my hse to play.. haha play until 1+am like sunday..

then yday no lesson.. woke up at 10am.. haha.. bathed n dressed n put on make-up..ready to go club MOMO!!! hahaha.. not to club la, but to help sab they all film.. act as extra.. so weird to try to dance without getting high, n the funniest part is where we have to dance without music!!! can u imagine how stupid it was? no i'm not blaming the filming crew, i'm laughing at wad i went thru.. haha.. the music also not suitable leh.. not very club type.. surprised to c michael there acting too.. i was doing sexy dancing around cheryl.. haha.. the lead actor was quite impressed n wanted us to teach him how to dance.. wahahaha.. then chihiro arrived.. i was worried she dunno her way here n i have to make her wait for me to bring her in during shooting.. she joined in the dance at the last shot n found it fun.. haha..

after this she brought me n cheryl to Smith St for dinner.. had chicken cutlet la mian.. not bad.. finished all that i have in my wallet tt day. after dinner we walked thru the market to get to the mrt station.. i realise tt i've lost the enthusiasm in shopping.. dunno y man.. is it wad u call "maturing"?? - no longer as wild as b4.. haha..

anyway these few days i feel v appreciated.. ethan thanked me for accomodating the GB logo on the sleeve thing n i felt quite bad cuz he came all the way to paya lebar with me n jac on monday n i wasn't sure if he benefited from the trip.. ken smsed me to thank me for helping them out.. he sounded v touched in that msg.. haha.. juz received a mail from PUB after i sent them a feedback like 2 months back.. there was a "specially design" cashcard as a token of appreciation.. thanks guys for appreciating me n letting me know.. haha sorry if i didn't mention u.. it's 2+am now.. tired.. just finished my freelance proj.. hopefully it gets thru n i can get my pay soon.. not sure how i'll spend it..

chatted with mai n rean today.. told them abt my plans of backpacking with judy after my graduation.. kinda sia jai that they cannot come along with us to bring us around thailand cuz their parents might not allow.. but i wanna visit chiang mai, pattaya, surin, n bangkok again.. feel very gian n i really hope my parents dun object to me going!! n hope judy's parents also dun object!!

yup.. gd nite~! =)

No comments: