Header

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

:: *smilEx* ::

today is a good day..

my dad sent me to sch. had lesson for less than 3 hours.. kinda stoned most of the time..

wanted to go for lunch with my classmates.. but didn't.. went back home to slp.. *yaWnz* so tired~!

woke up around 3+.. packed my room a bit.. then chihiro came..

she motivates me to throw away the junk in my room, n i'm very glad to be able to give away some of my stuff to her.. hmm~ she collects postcards n namecards too! my wardrobe is full of clothes tt i dun wear/i wouldn't catch myself in.. really need to clear out man.. but my mentality is "i'll wear this one day" so i dun throw clothes away.. well, those is good condition but maybe too small for me i can bless other pple with them.. so i put them aside.

we went for dinner at punggol plaza.. looked at magazines (man i'm really lost touch with the world. who the heck is Britney Spears married to? who's Christina Agu...'s bf? ) i really have no idea. haha.. but.. it's ok la. i know weiting, judy, swee yi, ...can liao.. haha..

went back home.. a bit stoned.. let Chihiro use my laptop to go online.. i continued to pack my stuff.. if i were to empty my room of one thing at a time, continuously, i would spend abt a year..?

*/

No comments: