Header

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

:: praise God ::

thank God.. on sunday morning i prayed tt i will be able to catch the LRT once i reach the station n catch the train n then bus.. the LRT really did arrive the very moment i reached the platform~! the train too, but it didn't leave until a few minutes later.. n the bus.. hmm.. waited quite a bit but was thankful enough.

thank God i didn't fall sick as i shld have. been well for abt a yr without falling sick at all. my body did threaten to give way when i bia late nights, but thank God for sustaining me. last time when i dust my room i can even fall sick.. now i'm trying to clear my room, sneezed very often but right this moment i'm feeling very well!

hmm.. wad else? hmm.. thank God for a nice friend Chihiro who lives v near me.. she's like a boyfriend to me in a way tt i sms her very often, hang out with her v often.. haha..

gonna make my new yr resolutions v soon.. =)

No comments: