Header

Saturday, December 10, 2005

:: :S ::

there was a murder in punggol last night after i reached home. thank God i didn't witness it.. *shivers*

today lesson was cancelled. so i thought i wld just go for bible study then go gym. i was dressed already then just b4 i left house i remembered i forgot to take my handphone, so i went back to the room to get it. i saw messages, including the one that says the bible study today was cancelled. so i was like, okay. stayed at home and then received another sms. my dinner appointment was cancelled. haha.. then i wonder maybe i'm supposed to stay home today.

packed my postcards, listened to my CDs.. until 5pm like tt i felt my back quite ache.. later went out for dinner with mom.. had breakfast set (yes, for dinner) wasn't v hungry cuz i ate my "lunch" around 5pm.. it was a milo drink mixed with some stuff. ;)

packed my table n prepared to remove it.. chihiro came to show me what she bought.. haha.. really like wad she got me.. =) listened to her tell me the story of a comic she read while inside i was worried abt my project.. supposed to finish up the competitor analysis by friday to pass to my grp members.. it was around 12am n i still hadn't done. now gotta choose topics for another grp project.. really dun need to slp liao man.

gd morning, world!

No comments: