Header

Saturday, December 24, 2005

:: merry christmas ::

tue
my computer desk came! looking forward to it since last week... now my room's looking a bit neater haha.. almost ready for my sis to come back then i'll move back to my room.. budden my bed is still full of junk.. hahahah.. lesson was super short. dunno what happened to ms wen lei, so ms pat took over the class n ended the lesson before 9am! :S saw farah as she was going to work hahaha... (n i was going home!!!) =D went home to slp then wake up to pack my room somemore.

asked chihiro over to accompany me cuz i scared if i'm alone at home n scared of the furniture delivery men.. haha.. =x

wed
no lesson.. shiok shiok.. lazy pig slp till late late.. went to sengkang to buy bread cuz i saw the advertisement on a bus n i felt interested in trying Gardenia Milk bread.. hmm the power of advertisements.. haha i'm not usually like tt. went to sch for IENTP project grp meeting. more constructive discussion this time. went backt to sengkang to buy necklace chain for my mom to exchange with her.. so tt i can wear the Soo Kee one tt was too short for her.

went home to slp..lately like really slp alot sia.. told myself to wake up around 7pm to wait for my uncle to come n check my computer.. my parents were not at home. in the end i slept till like 8+ i think.. he rang my doorbell n called my house phone then i woke up... opened the door with an outta-bed look.. haha.. gave him clothes for his daughters.. i'd been packing my room n took out clothes tt i dun wear anymore.. all in good condition, but i've outgrown them.

dunno what happened to my legs.. like suddenly A LOT of scars.. some r mosquito bites, some r scratches sustained from packing my room (hazardous place)

thur
woke up around 9.. nan de so "early" :P worked on my christmas postcard design then went to Peace centre to print them out. took a long time n finally Mr Bong helped me slice them using a machine tt can slice papers in bulk when i had been spending like 45 min slicing the papers one by one.. argh.. took bus to mustafa to help chihiro look for white stockings.. apparently no one has ever heard of white stockings. anyway it was my first time there. got lost.. but i saw judy's bf n he helped me navigate my way around abit.. haha.. took bus 857.. thought it could bring me to sch.. but i got off at yio chu kang to change bus. went to Blk L use comp for a while then went to Raffles place with darius n sab to meet john to go for concert.. nic was singing n was the one who sold us the tickets. venue is Victoria Concert Hall.. tt place brings back memories.. ya i was in RV choir.. kinda still hate ms tham. i really can't tell what she contributed. she made me rebel n eventually drop out of the choir. but anyway i enjoyed the concert.. haha.. walked to Clarke Quay mrt station n went home.

fri
woke up super late la.. 11am i was still in bed.. dunno what happen to me man. anyway Chihiro came around 3+pm.. wanted to leave at 4pm to go to Bishan to buy presents for alvin n for Nani for the christmas gift exchange party in sch at 5.30pm.. in the end i left home at 5pm. not really blaming chihiro abt tt but i wasn't very happy when she looked at what i wrote on christmas cards n other stuff.. not really respecting my privacy.. i'm usually ok with her going through my things, but there r things tt i prefer to keep private, like messages. i jokingly called her kaypo so i wun sound too harsh la.

took bus to bishan n bought alvin's present first.. then went to Mu-ee to buy gift for nani.. it was a great buy haha.. got budget one. went to NTUC to get finger food. wrote a card for nani on the MRT.. =x haha.. quite sian of the walking to sch. dunno whether i shld get off at AMK or YCK.. both also far from sch. i got "kiapped" by the gate at the mrt station.. sian.. the gate nv detect my ezlink card.. thank God it didn't kill me. stupid gate.

i was quite blur when i arrived at the party at Blk M lvl 4.. nice place. they decorated it.. had fishballs n nuggets and tarts n a drink.. then yang tien gave out presents from under the christmas tree.. he was looking for angel in the sky so i look up too.. quite lame la. anyway after the party went to dionne's hse.. woohoo she drives!! watched Are We There Yet? on her projector screen.. wahlaozzzz... rich pple... haha.. after tt went home.. i left the presents behind at her place.. =( so careless of me..

No comments: