Header

Monday, December 05, 2005

:: sad ::

last night on my way home i almost cried. told myself, get home then cry.

i went online to check mail all tt.. by the time i was ready to pour out my woes to God i can't rem the upsetting stuff for the day already.

today did an offertory item with my twin.. felt terrible abt the mistakes despite a lot of pple came up to tell us it's a good song. well, just hope tt the msg got across n pple r ministered to la.

stayed back for worship prac. i totally neglected my animoweb. felt kinda bad. quite sian of helping pack stuff after a while. decided to go home. v tired. slept on the train.. anyway during the prac i was like thinking of my matyrdom. i would want to sing the song Lost In Your Love until i get shot in my heart.

hmm..went for dinner with my mom. then chihiro reminded me tt she need to come my hse to use internet. so i met her at punggol plaza n walked home together. i'm still very impressed with her life stories.. very filled with experience n exciting life.. haha.. she taught me a lot of tips on clothes.. hmm.. i really must quit my bad habit of looking down on my clothes.. then tt way i can feel better abt them.. anyway it was really fun with her around la.. just that i was worried my parents might be woken up by her condom riddle. ahem.. haha... she just left, around 1+am.. haha.. then now i'm going to continue to work on my animoweb. a bit sian.

No comments: