Header

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

:: ah ::

ahaha.. yday was a terrible day, but today was good. i was 53 kg yday but today i'm 51. hahaha.. still far from my ideal weight. a fine day makes my day. although today is going to be packed, at least God helped me arrange activities in a way that i can breathe. haa.. going out to celebrate diana's birthday later.. going to buy my mom's birthday present before that. then going to buy a 2nd hand digital camera.. today is spending spree... haha.. the seller charged me lower than wad i bidded for in ebay, but i went to far east plaza yday, checked out the price of that camera. it's like $300+.. n the shopkeeper asked me y i want to get that camera? he sounded as if it's bad luck. i shld have probed further y he spoke in that tone. but.. haha..

No comments: