Header

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

:: =x ::

thur slept until i'm satisfied.. hoho.. decided to go library with my laptop to do work.. n find books n listen to music.. cool way to chill out.. went for lesson on time.. this week has been good, praise God.. been going for lesson on time (even if i were a few minutes late the lesson hadn't even started) =)

went to fy room to find nic n david.. wendy treat wor~! she got her pay liao.. woohoo~ went to pastamania for dinner.. felt like trying the dessert, but tt day the dessert i wanted was not available. after dinner walked to mindcafe.. john n david came later.. we played cluedo.. haha.. wendy won 2 games n nic won 1..

fri jialat cuz i couldn't wake up despite setting 2 alarm clocks.. n i went home too late last night.. my parents were asleep already so couldn't inform them wad time to wake me up.. but thank God my dad was still around, can ask him to send me to sch. it was intro to entre lesson. ms ang v nice n motherly.. she allows us to come at most 8.15 cuz she understands we cannot wake up so early! hehe.. went thru lecture... hmm.. somehow i feel there's a reason in me taking that module.. i dunno y.. i took business management during my 1st 3 months in JI too.. v fun.. learnt abt sole proprietorship, limited liability all that... but kinda forgot... =x

it was a 2 hour lesson.. supposed to meet my SBM grp members but since we were allowed to use monday lesson time to brainstorm ideas i decided not to meet them. so i called my dad up to pick me up. we went to vicom cuz he had to pay road tax.. then went to sembawang (something) food centre for lunch..

went to konica minolta service centre in commonwealth to find out how i can repair my camera.. the cost is $150.. straight away my dad decided dun wanna repair, then we left.. the pple there weren't friendly anyway. i was wondering if i shld approach the counter straight, but they just stared at me like wondering what i'm going to do.. there wasn't a welcome or a smile either. idiots.

went home. sleep for abt 1-2 hours then woke up to go for idn conference. was wondering how to get in, whether i shld pay $35 to get in or not.. then my dad decided to eat prata downstairs. haha.. when i was done, hx they all were outside. they lent me their pass (shhh!!) then managed to "smuggle" me n darius n teo hong in. haha.. walked around.. i was quite impressed by some works la.. especially the interaction installations.. becuz i'm taking the module now. bought 4 idn magazines for $30. imagine if i had to pay entrance fee... the magazines wouldn't be worth it liao. darius got a book free when it was supposed to cost $15 lor! hor hor.. haha.. then he went to get autograph.. smudged ink over his shirt.. haiyo.. then he wanted to ask another guy for autograph.. dunno he dao or wad, just anyhow scribbled a word nia lor.. anyway i saw a few thais.. ^.^ i dunno y, just have the urge to go up to them n get to noe them.. =x hehe.. stayed back till the end.. watched the UnitedVisualArtists showcase... v cool.. i like the sperm one.. haha.. they all move randomly, but spin in the same direction at certain intervals.. v synchronised with the music.. i wonder did they create the music themselves or can it be other pple's music?

took mrt home.. fri was a very eventful day for me.. thanks friends who helped me get into designedge!

sat no cell grp.. did my animoweb n packed my room till 3pm then rushed out to Old Saigon.. saw a very handsome guy on the train!!! looks a bit like vanness.. :S but v nice features. It's servio's first month! had vietnamese food... it was quite nice la.. better than the last vietnamese cuisine i had.. =S wee lee drove me n serene to church.. i was the prayer IC for the worship prac that week.. wasn't really prepared.. i just wanted to share a passage, but i don't know how to speak.. i always blabber one whole round n pple dun understand my point... at least that's what i thought. i thought as long as my mind is empty God can use me more easily.. but then i really felt brainless lor.. wasn't using my brain. haiz.. after prac paul sent me n esther home.

next morning i woke up quite on time, i even called esther to make sure she's up.. but i guess i spent a little too long finding clothes.. i dun iron clothes anymore, so i was wondering if i can wear certain shirts n still look neat.. other than that i spent a long time waiting for bus. abt 10-20 min.. not usual lor.. =( in the end we were late..

saw kwek. she is driving!!! so cool... hahaha... i insisted getting a ride i dun care although it was just up n down the slope in SAJC! hehe.. had camp comm meeting after service.. after tt went for lunch with a few of the camp comm members at ikea. didn't have much money, just nice $5.. =x chatted.. wanted to buy box for the camp, but decided can do so another time. went home.. dunno y i guess i was tired.. slept on the train like a log.. i nv drool or snore la... just didn't wake up till punggol. glad to live at the end of the train line. dun have to worry abt missing my stop.

oh.. lately i've been feeling kinda desperate. haiz. was watching tv more often lately.. saw a lot of cute guys on tv... hmm.. watch this show Rainbow Connection.. i really think the guy acting as Martin v cute!!!!! i like that character also.. rich but rather depend on himself to earn a living, strong, tall, dark, handsome, faithful, rather humorous... then i started to pray for such a man to come into my life! hehe.. i still remember adeline (zoe tay)'s words when she spoke to me inn tanjung balai... she said tt i'll surely get a handsome bf in future.. well, i'm looking forward to it!! hehe.. but i wasn't dealing with it the right way. i think on sunday night, i went online.. went to friendster n saw a friend's profile n photos... v disappointed in the change in her, but also rather envy of her beauty n popularity.. i started to become obsessed in a way. .. i ...dun wanna describe the extent of the obsession la.

anyway i haven't been sleeping well these few days.. stress i guess.. nowadays it takes me longer to fall asleep. i'm starting to lose appetite also.. rather conscious of my figure. i'm way past my ideal weight n i'm like not doing anything abt it lor. =( monday i just happened to pass by a noticeboard n i wonder if these r symptoms of depression? hmm.. anyway my SBM grp members for IENTP r v pretty! hoho~ honestly i was quite discouraged when my ideas were not chosen.. but of cuz my ideas r not necessarily the best n that they shld use them ma.. i know that, but just felt discouraged that's all. maybe it was the way they were being shot down. well.. went home n had a 15 min rest before going to meet my mom for dinner. wasn't hungry, but i ate anyway.

tue early lesson again.. not bad, got inspired. after lesson went to fy room to do my freelance work. been putting it back for a long time. my home pc crashed.. but i forgot to bring some essential stuff. kinda wanted to go home to take. showed mr choong my animoweb... he didn't give comments la. continued to work on the freelance thing then went to compass point for dinner with mom. not hungry, don't feel like eating, just wan to sleep. shared a meal with her. went home to watch tv.... now trying to see how i can save my computer. thank God the important files r not in my comp.

my mom is tempting me to go KL in dec... just before the camp.. dunno i can go or not leh... =x

No comments: