Header

Sunday, November 27, 2005

:: =( ::

felt a bit being pushed around today.. but dun wanna remember it already la.

hmm.. now feeling much better cuz tt madman stopped calling me.. tt night i mentioned he called 7 times? he called 4 more times after i published that entry. n i switched off my phone at midnight. immediately he called my hse!! i was pissed with his intention to disturb my whole family (minus my sis).

anyway i was very very very stressed this week.. a lot of things to do, haven't organised when to set aside time for wad.

1. design identification for camp comm
2. finalise t-shirt design, incorporate GB logo
3. camp booklet cover design
4. freelance work (thanks jieling's friend vincent for allowing me flexible time)
5. animoweb (submission next wed *gasp!*)
6. entrepreneur grp proj work
7. interaction design assignment 2 (submission on tue *gasp! gasp!*)

n other stuff tt i have already done during the week

1. check out t-shirts quality, size
2. meet seller of digital cam
3. buy mom's bday present
4. collect stuff from PRC
5. meet esther n shirley for PRC 2006 planning
6. check out prices of tag & lanyard
7. transfer funds and submit payment for child sponsorship
8. prac offertory with my twin

thank God for sustaining me.. sometimes when i feel like things are so disorganised i wish i didn't have the life to deal with them. but when things seem organised enough i feel much better. as i was sharing with my cell grp, this week is kinda mood swing for me.

i'm not complaining and hoping someone can take over my tasks, these r my responsibilities.. i'll feel worse if these are taken away from me such that i have nothing to do. might as well die. uh.. dun take me serious on this one.

God is not pleased with complainers. i dun wanna be one.

No comments: