Header

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

:: argh ::

yday went for a wedding dinner. didn't have time to nap before that lor.. =( v tired. i suck at applying makeup. it was disastrous. caused my right eye to go red. got to c my relatives. not bad la, tried to chat more with them. my mom always nag that i dun mix with my relatives, i shld chat more with them. saw elizabeth's family n got a shock. i didn't know she's my distant relative! then benjamin's family came too. double shock. haha.. the food was... alright, very creative. the cold dish didn't have jellyfish. there was salmon, sashimi, prawn, chicken, fried wrapped dumpling. then the shark's fin. my goodness, i've nv seen such disgusting looking shark's fin b4. it was green n slimy. green bits all over. but i tried it n didn't find it that bad after all. there were a few unknown objects inside tt i didn't dare to eat though. then had prawns, roasted duck, spinach, ee-fu noodles (my fav) n dessert. no i didn't eat dessert, becuz it's yam paste. i expected there to have red wine cuz tt was wad i had at alan's wedding dinner. but no red wine. hmm.. took taxi home with mom cuz dad didn't bring along extra helmet. u noe wad i found out?

my mom used to go disco! n her jiu liang is very good! (can drink a lot), even more than me wor! she can drink more than 6 glasses of beer without feeling seh. n i felt very hot after 6 glasses. (we didn't drink tt night la, just a comparison.)

this morning v cold. went for interaction design class. after lesson approached ms wen lei to approve my design concepts. done during class. hahaha.. then went to fy room to look for the rest. they didn't seem to want to eat. anyway.. something happened.

yau called! i was shocked la.. so i first thing ask him, y he call me. i mean after so long already, call me for wad. just to make sure he didn't call the wrong person. he said he called my hse juz now but no one pick up. the number he spelled was correct lor. so i asked him for his new number, wad he doing recently. he asked if i got bf.. tt means he's quite sane n didn't think of me as his gf anymore. he scolded me lor. cuz i always answer questions with, "ok lor" "not bad", like dunno wad i wan, so he scolded me, "so big already still dunno wad u wan" (in chinese) ah and anyway told him i was going to get busy then hung up. after a few minutes he called again, to tell me to eat my lunch. then he smsed me dunno wad he saying sia. but great improvement in his english. then he called again to ask if i got receive his sms. i said yes, then he said sorry. -.-" then i was like thinking, "wad u doing, man.. crazy guy" ah well.

called the t-shirt printing contact jieling gave me.. i asked for details already then ask for the company name. then i realise i had called the same company before already. felt like "argh!!" so silly.. pai seh to tell him tt i have already called b4. ahahaha.. jieling's friend called to discuss details abt the freelance work with me. changes to be made. hmm~ went to look for andy to get from him the printed survey forms. then rachel was also there. she tempted me to go for a trial slimming session with her. n andy drove us to town.

the slimming session was terrible. the consultant keeps promoting the package to me, keep trying to arrange an alternative payment cuz i keep saying i have no money, not interested in the package cuz i have no money. i keep telling her, i just want the free trial treatment (cheapo) n ya, got quite pissed. tried to show it with my black face, but dun think she got it. finally after like dunno how long she finally let me go!!!! *phew*! in the end i didn't go for the trial session. cuz she took too much time pushing the promotion to me until we had to arrange another day for the treatment if i insist. i decided no thanks. then i left the shop. walked around.. felt lonely.. rachel went for the treatment. felt kinda depressed cuz the consultant kept insisting that i need the slimming treatment. i was actually quite ok (although not v happy abt my size) but becuz of wad she said i felt quite affected. just thought of going for the fun of it since i have to wait for my grp project mate Ling until 5+pm.. haiz. as i walked around far east, i saw a lot of clothes n shoes... i have no interest in them. n i started to wonder y. kinda despise my fashion sense, but no money to change it. kinda felt tt no one's interested in me becuz i dunno how to dress up. ah well, materialism. it's not like me to be bothered by tt, but when u're depressed u will usually think of more depressing stuff. so oxymoronic. me being depressed. a sad angel?

hmm.. oh yah, during the consultation earlier on i just wanted to get away from the persuasion of the promotion. so i decided i need to go toilet. there's this interesting thing in the toilet. u turn a knob n there will be water spraying upwards to wash ur butt for u. wanted to try it, but kinda find it weird. then i went out n saw rachel coming in. so i went back in again to talk with her abt the slimming thing. she actually decided to go for it!! n ya anyway i brought the toiletbowl thing up n suggested we try it. hahahahhaa... we made our 10c worth! =x

when Ling arrived we went to ya kun kaya toast for dinner. her friend arrived. we went to a hairdressing salon cuz he wanted to cut his hair. then we started to give out surveys. it's for our entrepreneurship project. rachel helped us give out surveys at macCafe. then andy n rachie arrived. andy helped out a while then left, me n ling went to wheelock place to continue. met this grp of pple who were excited abt our business idea. he wanted our contact but we didn't give. well. he gave us his namecard. finally we finished giving surveys and went to starbucks to tabulate results. hmm..

went home.. yea. nothing much now. just felt very busy, but thank God for helping me arrange my activities.. wed n thur r filled. fri is alright. i can rest on fri finally i hope.

just received a few missed calls i believe is from yau. he's going crazy again.

No comments: