Header

Friday, November 25, 2005

:: busy ::

last night i felt very uncomfortable, felt like gulping down mouthwash.

not becuz i was thinking of suicide.. but i had this most disgusting taste of garlic. had pastamania for dinner.. full of garlic, but i still swallowed the food. it was nice la, other than the fact there was garlic.

wed went to paya lebar to meet paul. i was late, so was he.. then we met each other on the train, so farnie!! ya we went to see the tshirt sample and check out the sizes. some things u wun know until u c n touch. yup. went to popular bookstore in the singapore post to buy lanyards. then went to kopitiam for steamed soup.. i was craving for chinese soup.

went home..wanted to nap but couldn't. no time. bathed n went out. went to city hall, citylink mall sookee to shop for bday present for mom. the salesman was terrible. entertain me, then tell me to wait, entertain another customer. then entertain me, then tell me to wait again. hmmph! wasn't pleased with him la. i was in a rush but no one entertain me.. they think i small girl ah. hmmph!

went to take bus to clarke quay to find my cell grp. they were at fishermen's wharf. i've seen tt name somewhere but couldn't recall. so i had difficulty finding the place. jeffrey told me it's opposite clarke quay mrt, but of cuz there are so many exits and directions for the mrt. anyway managed to figure my way there. had fish n chips with tartar sauce n malted vinegar n honey mustard. haha.. took photos..

went to see the reverse bungy... gosh i dun dare to try it man.. i scared myself just by looking at those who went up.. terry wanted to go, but most of us buey on, so in the end he didn't go. for me i dun dare to try, secondly, $25 for a ride? nah, i'd rather save it up for at least 5 meals, maybe can last me for a week even. well.. then we walked around.

yday was my mom's bday, woke up early at 6.30 am to pass her her present.. she was rather happy i think, she wanted to wear it straight away. oh it was a sookee pendant with chain. i haven't fully woken up so i couldn't wear it for her. went back to slp.

went to church to meet jasmine faith, to prac our offertory item, which had been postponed to next week. it'll be the last offertory item in malan road. everything will have its last time in malan road...
*sniff sniff* i'll sure go back to visit once in a while, like i visit my old hse in west coast road.... but i heard the rvhs is moving into that site... hmm.. not bad.. my old sch moving into my old church area. hmm.. that ground is holy ground... rvhs will be won over!!! hohoho..

had lunch with her n jessica at harbourfront yoshinoya.. not nice de, the chicken delight... very tough meat. rushed to sch. well not exactly rush la. i was late but i still walk my normal pace. i got to take my attendance in the end anyway. hehe.. of cuz i shldn't take this grace for granted la. felt super sleepy but couldn't fall asleep.

after lesson went to find my IENTP grp members to talk abt report. left at 7+pm.. was late to meet this Fi from ebay. i was going to buy a second hand digital camera from him.


went to meet esther n shirley to talk abt PRC over dinner at pastamania. had dessert n talked till 10+pm.. that ends my story.

No comments: