Header

Friday, November 18, 2005

:: ;) ::

*sniggers*

something is coming up...

despite being broke, i'm spending $200 on something i hope i dun regret...

while the rest of my savings will go to new computer parts.. i just had this crazy idea of dismantling my computer n sell off the parts.. but a little discouraged when wan told me that nobody would buy them. well.. pray that some crazy rich guy decides to buy from me! hehehehe...

i've got... 256mb ram
40GB HDD
40 X 12 X 40 CD-RW drive
floppy disk drive (v low chances that anyone would be interested in this!)
sound card
graphic card
internal 56k modem (low chance too.. i'll sell it at $1!)
basically tt's it..

i would retain my casing n motherboard n mouse n keyboard n maybe monitor n purchase the following items:
1GB ram
80GB HDD
16X DVD-RW drive
better sound card
better graphic card
USB 2.0 ports

hmm.. think tt's all too.

hope when my dad gets his pay he can help me buy some of these!

n i hope my current freelance work will get thru.. i've been given flexible time to do, but due to my computer problems i haven't been able to complete it within 2 weeks.. =(

No comments: