Header

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

:: heh ::

i agree to the quiz result to a certain extent. i don't tend to speak much, because i really believe that When words are many, sin is not absent, but he who holds his tongue is wise. (Proverbs 10:19) when i blurt out words it's often not kind.. before i criticise, i will hold back n think whether i shld say or not. so pple tend to see me as quiet.. (i hope they dun think i'm dao or that i'm ignoring them) sometimes i dun agree to things, but i also hold back my comments. that's y i always lose out in tongue fight. i need boldness from God!

there's this person who talks nonsense like it's free. what this person doesn't know is he/she has already offended a number of pple thru the nonsense. but i pray that i will forgive that person for offending me n God will forgive me for resenting that person.

animoweb.... dieeeee!!!!

anyway last night went for prayer meeting to help do projection. it was quite a disaster because i dunno how to go to SAV. paul was going to pick me up at potong pasir mrt station, at this road called Meyappa Chetiar Road n i didn't know where it was. i looked at the directory n it was no use because i don't even noe which direction i was facing. jessica told me to walk right (or left) n i walked the opposite direction.. in the end late for the prayer meeting. setup the laptop in a rush n i dun even noe the password to the login. logged in as Guest n i couldn't use the projection program WA. felt quite pai seh cuz i was juz right in front hoping no one's staring at me.. but praise God in all circumstances. after that paul gave me the password n i managed to setup. went for prayer walk. it was night time, the place was deserted, but God's presence was with us so there was no fear. anyway went home on paul's car.. sat at the driver seat for a while haha.. the steering wheel very hard to turn sia.. n i dun dare to test the honk. haha..

this morning had breakfast with my mom cuz she took sick leave. had murtabak with chicken without onion.. very filling sia.. kinda reluctant but i went to office then we went pizza hut at amk for lunch. thanks boss for the treat. i was not realli prepared to eat a lot. wanted to just drink pepsi. but i also had soup and 2 pizza slices. ate slowly so that they wun give me anymore. walked back to office. saw jie mei sam... man, he got fatter sia!! n he noticed i got fatter also.. =( used the comp for a while then decided to go home accompany my mom but esme needed help with the TAT diary. so i stayed back to help her. then yihan kena asthma attack.. this made me thank God for giving me good health, that i'm able to breathe without problem. made me appreciate air even more. but yihan was quite jialat she couldn't even sit up. i remember ever crying until that bad. i managed to finish my work at 6 so i went back home for dinner. mom cooked instant noodles with egg n golden needle mushrooms n vege. the only thing i like abt korea is the instant noodles. how pathetic.

oh yah.. my pay is $3.50 per hour. honestly it's peanuts. as if i'm working not for the salary. as if my family is doing well. my dad juz found a job but it's hell la.. he even had to go back on public holiday n weekends. i dun expect him to work long at that job. my mom is praying for opening of a new job too. too much work for her. see, she's even falling sick now. n my sis is already struggling to pay for her own living. i may have been promised a better pay once my term ends, but i really can't wait.. we gotta pay $200 for our graduation show. my mom stopped giving me allowance for a while. so i had been living on my previous months' pay. now if i get $3.50 per hour n i can only work for 2 days a week it's like around $200 per month? n i have to pay for every snack n drink i take from the office? boss said he was just joking but i was really offended by that, man.

dieeee....animoweb....!!!!!

No comments: