Header

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

:: I am Tagged!! WHOA!! ::

Tagged by my laogong sweeyi

Rules: Post 5 Weird and Random Facts about yourself, then at the end list the names of 5 people who are next in line to do this.

#1 I like to store a lot of things, even on my own bed. so i dun even sleep on my own bed. no space!

#2 I am a sucker for travelling. i go for every overseas trip possible.

#3 I have a big tummy! -.-"

#4 I still hug my baobei bolster who has faithfully slept with me for 19 years. heeheehee...

#5 I brought a milk bottle to sch one day n drink from it like a water bottle. that was during my sec sch time (sec 3 or 4). i thought that was cool. heh!


5 lucky ppl to carry on this chain:

1. weiting!
2. shirley sim
3. praisie
4. (i'm not sure who else reads my blog) ermm.. esme? hee
5. anyone! (wild card) haha.. who wanna join the chain just join! =x

No comments: