Header

Sunday, June 19, 2005

:: bbq ::

hmm was quite reluctant to go for the bbq.. firstly becuz it was a last minute notice.. i realli dun believe many pple will turn up.. secondly becuz i was scolded by my fyp supervisor juz b4 tt. i thot she wouldn't check on me after tues.. but turns out she knew my every movement. |= * ( |< ! she warned me again abt failing me for fyp. haiz

on the bus to ecp i was rather upset... kept thinking things like 'if onli my project is like jiayi n jinwen's...' 'if onli we're doing the project in blk M' 'if onli i dun have tt guy as my partner' but thing is i shld nv question y things turn out the way they r.. things tt i cannot choose, is up to God. i can't blame God too. so, i realli dunno how, i onli noe how to complain to hx abt my situation.. i guess i can blame myself for lacking in discipline too. i almost teared. then an old man sat beside me.. i felt super scared whenever he puts his hand on his lap.. like anytime his hand can move towards mine.. *argh!!* sorry guys tt i think so weird.. but i realli have phobia of old men. so i wanted to sit beside wendy but tt seat was wet. in the end i sat between michael n david.

tt michael realli dua kang king man... he brought a deflated volleyball n said he nv bring pump for it. he also said he nv bring poker cards. in the end got bring lor.. now i dunno can believe anything he said.

anyway i was the 'Butter-girl' for the bbq.. in charge of applying butter on all the food. well, crab stick tastes superb with lots of butter. haha.. but the smoke kept getting into my eyes until it was super painful. i didn't feel the effect until now... my left eye is red now man. time passed v fast n when i got tired of buttering food it was probably past midnight already. i bent down most of the time.. now backache liao sia.

went to bathe (juz wash hair onli actually) with pearlyn.. she v cute.. lent her my super baggy top to change. came back n went to 7-Eleven with gab to get drinks.. she tried this weird brand of beer.. it tastes bland man. i like carlsberg better. then wendy wanted to buy too so i went with her n shaun. they bought long island tea. i nv tried tt b4 so i asked shaun to let me try. heng i nv buy... if i drink the whole thing i sure get high one..

played dai dee for a while (kept getting the best card but sometimes i nv win) then went to mac with john n david. waste of food man, we realli bought more than needed. v easy to get sian of bbq food.. dunno how we passed time.. but around 5am like tt i think, we started the fire again in our pit to cook food again. tried to cook as much food as we can.. v waste food lor =( imagine those pple in poor countries... haiz.

slept for a while in nic's 4-men tent. when i woke up it was time to go. 9am they return their bikes n we divided the leftovers, c who bring wad home. i volunteered to bring home the watermelon. david helped me carry it.. went home n did quiet time n then slp for a while before going out. v last min (sorry sorry) but i bought the presents for the June babies in my church then. i was already late for my cell grp's sports day.. was reluctant also la.. dun like sports competitions.

reached church then realised i wasn't wearing the right colour. so i dun dare to face them.. hehe.. tried to slp on the couch in the library but difficult la. woke up at 6.30 to get dinner from paccan. i like the way the cse char pple work. like my dad, fast movement. but dunno y i so slow one. i can nv work in tt kinda environment. i'll onli be scolded for getting in the way.

after worship prac esther decided to go back to pasir ris. so she drove me paul jon n dropped shirley at her place. we had supper at old airport road.. =D~~ u noe the last time i went there was like 6 yrs ago when i was in Feetwashers...? haha. ate wanton mee.. standard dropped. maybe itz becuz the boss thinks too highly of himself becuz he's getting media attention. =x haha..

esther dropped me home.. oh i got my present from her, from a lot of pple, i dun realli noe also.. she listed terry n kelvin n tt's all i rem. it's a pair of SEINNHEISER earphones!! cool!!

the next morning.. =X i went back to my room to 'rest' a while after esther called me.. heng my dad woke up. i heard him come out of his room so i woke up.. v reluctant to wake up cuz i didn't have enuf sleep. decided tt my green blouse was too creased so i ironed my clothes. end up a bit late.. oops... gave the present to my parents b4 i left the house.

hehehe today alot of us were in green.. had camp comm meeting at harbourfront foodcourt. was a noisy place. not a condusive environment for meeting. my sis came back but i couldn't pick her up with my parents. then my dad v funny, smsed me "We r sleeping" - cuz i smsed him tt i'll call him after the meeting la. took mrt home.. took a nap.. when i woke up my eye was v irritated. looks as if an outer layer is going to peel off sia. disgusting. had dinner at punggol. chili crab, black pepper crab, sambal kangkong, cereal prawn.. (=P~~~) the black pepper crab was the best! total cost around $90+. then my parents complain expensive. haha.

supposed to go out n meet a seller of a 128MB SD card.. but postponed, cuz i was unwilling to travel to hougang to find him.

anyways. I'M IN!!! declared shaun la. the Singles' Club.. hmm wanted to type in crap but decided not to.

i wanna go golden mile again with my sis to buy cds. cheap n looks like imitation. =x n i wanna buy thai stuff too. but i wun buy the dress i saw when i went with eileen the last time... not willing to fork out money for clothes =x

No comments: