Header

Saturday, June 11, 2005

:: loneleeeee ::

yday was a friday. not a day to do work. haha. ate a lot man.. had beef noodles for lunch. bought strepsils for my proj partner cailing, who has been sick for a long time. then hx came at 3pm.. walked around with her.. thot of applying for UOB debit card.. but by the time i went to the booth at club crawl, the roadshow ended. so nvm.. i dun realli intend to apply anyway..but a lot of pple suggest i apply. *shrugs*

hx left at 4.30pm.. we bought yoghurt icecream at the atrium. seriously itz my first time buying! but i wun buy again la.. quite expensive.

went to blk M.. saw yc they all sitting outside cutting cardboards for Model making for Featured Animation.. haha.. so sat down with them until 5.30pm. thot of doing work, but i realise friday 5.30 can go off already! so i packed my bag n left.

took bus 72 to hougang mall to meet my parents for dinner. had thai chinese cuisine at Magic Wok. dunno y altho i ate a lot, still got a lot of food cannot finish.. =( i did not manage to finish the green curry... realli super bloated sia.. wanted to shop but my mom forever thinks itz a waste of money (she rather spend money on good food!) managed to persuade her to step into Ice Lemon Tee n buy a pair of jeans for me.. n a cross choker! for 18+ yrs of my life i nv owned a cross necklace! altho i shld live my life more obviously as a christian, but wearing a cross helps emphasize.. hahaha..

anyway we had dinner cuz they r going to malaysia today.. =...( i wish i can go.. they r going to kuantan with the church lor... i'll miss out on the sun the sand n the sea!!! but nvm, i can have the whole house to myself for a few days~! gonna party on monday nite!

No comments: