Header

Monday, June 13, 2005

:: best pre birthday ever! ::

i realli got a LOT of surprises this yr, despite telling myself i dun wanna make it known tt my bday is coming...

honestly hahahaha i got realli upset when i read huixiang's blog tt she bought a pink baby G for herself... n she even posted a pic of it! so i left a msg in her tagboard, "whoa the baby G not for me ah? it has been on my wishlist for like a yr liao leh... " hahaha come to think of it i wanna laugh lor.. cuz turns out she realli got the baby G for me! wow!!!!

i'm realli v v happy lor... thank God for everything! thanks all those who chipped in! hx, swee yi, yongcheng, OLC, peilin, yanqiao, dexter n his bro altho i dun realli noe them haha..

anyway i'm v satisfied today also.. i spent $75 on my parents' gift... i felt guilty for not getting anything for my mom on mother's day lor.. so father's day coming n i'll get something for them both. so now i'm broke again.. but i haven't got jasmine, jieling n xinning's presents... so i felt worried.. do i have to wait till saturday to get my next week's allowance then i can have enuf money to buy presents??

...BUT... i rem tt i still haven't got my pay for working at hx's company!! if i get my pay by this week i can buy the presents liao!! hehe.. sorry ah peeps, b4 june i like nv get presents for my frenz... like v cheapo.. keke..

thank God for providing money when i need it! pray tt i'll use my money wisely....

2 comments:

Dexter Huang said...

Happy Birthday Angel! Hope you like my birthday song.. hahahah...may all your wishes come true! Cheers!

Anonymous said...

http://spaces.msn.com/members/sweeyi/
link mi hor birthday ger...!!!hehehe...take care..