Header

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

:: Roti prata ::

my fav food... hoho..

went to thomson to eat prata with the Singles' Club lol.. (got wendy shaun david n me onli)...even tho i told my dad i want dinner... =x

took photo of the funny chicken house finally!!! muahaha..

went to the strudel house cuz david wanted to da bao.

went home n watched tv until 12 then slp.

quite worried tt the supervisor might come in anytime or walk past to monitor my progress cuz sometimes i not in lor.. but my progress is realli a lot compared to last wed-fri.

today i nv join the ..hmm wad do i call them? sdn club pple..? usual dmd slackers..? hmm.. well "them" la. they were going to the thomson prata place again. haiyo go 2 days in a row, shaun u not sian ah? haha.. my dad coming to fetch me home after bible study in sch. time to buy bus stamp again...

we went to compass point n ate a student meal.. (whoa at this rate i'm realli getting fat!) had apple pie n yoghurt in sch mac earlier on lor. =x some pple ignored my dad when he asked them qn. aarghhh... stupid pple!! i hate the way they juz ignore him lor!!

No comments: