Header

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

:: thank u all so much! ::

yday i went to amk to look for presents.. then i went back to the lab to pack my bag n go home.. hoho! went to slp at around 5.30pm like tt then slept till 7pm to go punggol mrt station to pick hx up.. went to punggol plaza for dinner.. bought a pair of boxers.. hmm.. haha.. had roti prata n ngoh hiang n teh... went to ntuc n bought 2 box/tubs ice cream! hehe.. went back home n watched tv n went online..

hehe.. after bath ting arrived.. i was surprised tt she rem the way! cuz my hse usually pple wun rem the way de lor.. anyway we watched tv until 11 then went to my room to chill.. we didn't really countdown.. but around 12am like tt we rushed out of the room to cut cake!! hhaha... weiting got the cake from punggol plaza de cakeshop. chocolate truffle.. hmm.. gee i'm not a chocolate fan actually.. i din manage to finish my slice.. =x

after tt we started watching vcds. Haunted Mansion in the living room first, then Van Helsing in my parent's room cuz it was quite warm (they wan air con ma...) then My Girl without huixiang.. she cannot take it liao so went to my sis' room to slp.. after watching tt it was 5am liao.. ting n i decided to slp a while.. but hx woke up around tt time.. i was reluctant to wake up.. but hx kept nag at me hahaha.. went out at around 7.40am..

went to punggol plaza to look for goodies.. cuz our IM got this unofficial custom tt giving out goodies means itz ur bday.. haha.. bought want want senbei..

hmm..

thanks guys for flooding my hp with sms-es!

wanna name all who did.. Thomas, Hyenying, Huiyee, Jasmine Neo, Kelvin Chua, Yong Dai, Jiewei, Ng Qi, Edmund, Junhao, Persis, Linfeng, Noraisah, Norman, my dad, sis, Jac, Weili, Hao, Esther, Huimin, Felicia, Sou Mun, Wendy, Wee Lee, Carol, Kang Wei, Swee Yi, Peilin, Gabrielle... (wow!)

and of cuz thank all those who gave me presents too.. i opened up the present from ting this morning.... itz a ....ROTEIRO MINI!~ hahaha... i juz received a card from the mail.. from Hao! the card is full of cats.. haha..

thanks all those who shook my hand n wished me happy birthday (like geoffrey n henry..)!

thanks my sis for sms-ing n calling all the way from thailand! n my dad for sms-ing from malaysia!

i wonder is it the more quiet i am abt it the more surprises i'll get? hahaha...

juz v excited now..

waiting for lecturer to come n scold me...

No comments: