Header

Sunday, June 05, 2005

:: recharged! ::

i'm back from tanjung balai!~

wanna thank God for 5 things.. hehe..
1. for this chance to take time away from my busy life, to go to a quiet place as retreat, to remind myself tt pple need God, n life's not abt myself, my own problems in sch etc.
2. i went there to help Persis teach how to bake cakes. as women, our role in our family is to provide love. to show it, we give our time n effort to do something for our family.
3. wiki seems happy to c me.. (oops! =x) frenky in batam... =( keke
4. i bought 2 more sunsilk shampoo there.. haha i got purple, green, yellow, white, blue, n today juz added a dark blue n light green to the collection! oh, n my mom bought toiletries, n a brown one came along with Dove shower foam!~ =D
5. my mom gave me $30 more cuz she knew i was going to tanjung balai. i was home late on friday, but found the money on my table. she also helped me record the 10pm show on tape becuz i forgot abt it n it was the last episode!

n from the trip i feel v motivated...
1. to drink more tea everyday.. after eating oily n spicy stuff in every meal, man i was abt to fall sick.. but after drinking tea for breakfast this morning, i felt much much much better! thank God for tt too!
2. to use less water everyday.. how they bathe is actually collect water in a pail n use a small container to splash water all over themselves, altho it's v cold, but after a long day i juz felt like having a cold shower!
3. show u guys how tanjung balai is actually like, by making a Flash for it..
4. START writing my testimonial in mandarin to share n encourage the local folks there.. it was realli disappointing (to myself) tt when they asked around if we have testimonies to share when we visited the locals n i could onli keep quiet n think wad has God done in my life tt they can understand? if i share abt the blessings tt i have (for example common things tt singaporeans own: computer, laptop, handphone, camera), it will juz make them feel uncomfortable.

but then i also feel quite frustrated..
1. i receive a lot of msgs, from campus crusade frenz asking me to do things, or checking whether i have done wad i'm supposed to do.
2. i got a lot of mosquito bites.. some quite 'deadly'.. by tt i mean tt there will be scars tt wun go away v quickly..
3. i forgot to water my vinee.. now dried up n dying =(

hmm anyway as i'm typing this my dad came into my room n gave me $20 extra! thank God for extra blessings! haha.. oh during my trip there's this lady from the chinese cong who looks 90% like zoe tay n i think sounds like her too! she asked me if i got bf.. but no la, so she said dun worry, next time my bf sure v good one.. hehe.. blessed by her word of encouragement. persis' bf came to fetch her at harbourfront juz now.. then i'm thinking, hopefully my future bf will also wait for me at harbourfront, to come back from mission trip, if not, go with me!

No comments: