Header

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

:: feeling terrible ::

my eyes have been red for 2 days already.... dunno wad happened... maybe i rubbed too much or watched too much horror movies? i could feel a bit pain in my eyes n i check the mirror n saw my eyes red already..

anyway.. progress in my project is alright.. gotta show 4 animated animals to the lecturer on monday.. now 2 done.. 2 more to go. i have the graphic for 1 of them, the other one not confirmed, still with algernon..

there's a problem with my project grp again.. all the while i thot algernon was angry with me for not doing work.. but last friday he was nice la.. we could actually tok normally kinda thing, abt computer hardware stuff... but seems like he's angry with my other project partner...? his msn nick always seem angry n look down on pple.. this time his nick is something like 'i will take on everything tonite - ....including yours' sounds like he wants to wage a war sia.. thot it was directed towards me until my proj partner told me wad he told her on msn.. so weird... so direct.. v scary sia.. even tho he doesn't seem to be against me but still...? there's conflict within my project grp. God, how can i help resolve it leh?

yday went for prayer meeting in church after sch.. it was great! learnt something on healing.. will post it either on yahoogrp n email or blog soon. thank God for the wonderful meal esther bought for me! some curry bento set from corrochan.. not something i will eat often..

hx got me a 1/2 day job.. quite excited abt the pay.. haha i seem a bit desperate for money huh. today i nv bring money at all..but i brought cup noodles n pokka green tea from home. i've managed to put $50 in my bank, but tt's given to me by my parents ($30 from mom for tj balai, $20 from dad) so tt means i dun have any savings from my allowance. still in need of money to pay off some stuff.. was overdue for my sponsorship fee again, but settled already. i still haven pay for the kelas bahasa fee.. gotta rem to bring the money this week..

lately i've been waking up with cramps in my legs... not enuf exercise? not enuf salt..? haha dunno leh.. but i've been waking up earlier than i used to.. hope can try even earlier.

No comments: