Header

Thursday, June 09, 2005

:: jialat ::

dunno wad happened sia.. i opened adobe premier on my laptop n tried to capture a video, next thing i noe is my harddisk space left Zero KB... i dunno where n how to find the rubbish tt i dun need lor..

anyway eeee i nv bathe...muz be stinking man. haha came straight frm huixiang's workplace.. i lousy sia could not stay up to finish my work, then dexter gotta help me.. he shld get half my pay actually.. we had pizza for dinner n had leftovers which i'm gonna have for lunch. had breakfast set n then took taxi to sch... hx lent me her YEP tshirt to change.

1 comment:

Dexter Huang said...

where is my pay?? hahahaha...pullin ya leg yeah..actually i'm doing a full-time volunteery job(if you happen to see my friendster profile =p)..helping you is my pleasure seeing cuz if you are tired, it's also a very inefficient way to wrap up and moreover, i'm stronger...yeah..=D Take care!