Header

Saturday, June 25, 2005

:: fearful ::

itz been 8 weeks.

i might fail fypj.

starting to imagine.. starting to get myself prepared to get retained.

the supervisor doesn't like me.. she'll fail me.

i dun have evidence of work to back me up.

i mean.. all the work i've done.

...r all useless.

not used in the final product.

during presentation i'll sure kena shoot.

starting to imagine, wad if i fail. i sure dun wanna do the same project again.

but i fear.. i dunno how to explain to my parents.

they dunno tt i always cannot wake up for sch..

fearful..

i pray...

God can do anything... but i feel tt i dun realli deserve to pass.

wad's the 'but' doing there in the above sentence if i realli trust God?

thank God for zane for sharing word during cell grp today.. itz v relevant to my circumstance.

outside of work.. well, my lecturer warned me to cut down on my social life during this period... muz rush in my project.. i might have a chance to catch up on my marks..

but... i'll die without social life.. =x

thur.. i studied for my bahasa test, but nothing gets in..

i passed it.. 78%... we got the grades on the spot..

thank God itz over... right now i dun realli wanna spend time on it..

i can concentrate on my thai right now. -.-||| haha..

friday my fyp partners went off earlier. thot eric tan coming to check on us but he didn't. went for campus crusade recruitment committee evaluation meeting at 6pm.. i was quite stoned... whole week i've been feeling weary... finally itz the weekend but i feel like resting..

around 7.30 i went off to meet belly, kwek, bec, n yun at scotts coffee bean. i'm broke already... even owed ken $2.. =x owed kwek more money in order to get myself a drink.. =x sounds pathetic.

got a present from them... realli thank God for blessings.. for things i need, for things i want.. itz a thai language book + CD!!! wow!! after tt walked to plaza singapura starbucks to find my sec 4 classmates... i couldn't recognise them lor!! heng got yun help me recognise qingren.. gosh he's darker now.. n xinpei so much prettier~~ i like her hairstyle.. n yeli.. hmm.. her sense of dressing change slightly already.. n the rest... hmm.. miss them!

took mrt home with shareen...

then today had breakfast with parents.. went to church to sort photos with paul n jessica.. quite fun.. haha..

cell grp..

vitra..

dinner with family at golden studio.. steamboat.. nothing special.. dunno y tt place so crowded.. by the time we finished dinner, golden mile complex the supermarket close liao... cannot buy wad i wanted =( haha.. =x

ok gd nite.. better have a gd rest..

No comments: